Monday, February 22, 2010

Tinytoriana!



This is Ed the Pug reporting to you from Tinytoriana, a quaint little Victorian style town! One of my first impressions was how handsomely detailed this place was. From the old cobble-stone roads, to the expertly decorated wallpaper inside the shops, this place was undoubtedly crafted with a great amount of dedication and sophistication. Before I started my own investigations, I took it upon myself to interview some of the locals around the area.


Although these two individuals spoke minimally, I could tell that this was a very intimate community. I continued onward sampling the vast array of shops surrounding the small cafes and ballroom in the center of the town.


Lucky for me, I was able to come across a store with one of the owners inside. Apologizing for my intrusion, I politely asked Silverax Greenwood, co-owner of P n'P for a brief interview.



Pug: First off, I'd like to ask what made you open a store here?

Silverax: Well for me, the staff was so friendly here. From its mayor to its citizens , Tinytoriana has accepted us with open arms and offered a tremendous amount of assistance since we moved here.

Pug: What do you think of the whole atmosphere around here?

Silverax: It's great! It's so homely! I know this place just recently opened but I'm excited about the events that could be organized here. They also have some beautiful residential areas. There's even a circus near the back of our store! Not to mention, there is so much variety in terms of shopping.

Pug: And finally, what do you guys sell in this store?

Silverax: Oh, we sell all kinds of stuff. From furniture to clothing, we have a variety of tiny goodies. Most recently we are in the works of some Victorian style couches in homage to the Tinytoriana lifestyle!

All-in-all, my visit to this remarkably nostalgic city was a positive one. Even though I meandered my way through most the buildings, there is still much more to see. I hope I can return soon so that I may hike through the lush and mysterious forests that surround the town or discover where the cavernous tunnels beneath the roads lead to (once I conquer my fear of the dark). I can only imagine what surprises await for me there. My curious appetites have yet to be fulfilled and I hope I can take in Tinytoriana in its entirety in the future. This is Ed the Pug, signing off!!!

Visit Tinytonia Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment